Apply for the Vacancy for Administrative Support Assistant at Penn State Harrisburg. The category of the position is Administrative Assistants.
- Greet students, faculty, staff, and visitors, provide information and/or refer as appropriate
- Additionally, answer, review, screen and process telephone communications and mail
- Act on routine requests
- Track and monitor budget, gather information and process expenditures for payment and prepare financial reports as needed
- May interact with vendors on quotes, invoicing and contracting
- Coordinate travel arrangements, make reservations and process reimbursements
- Also, maintain inventory and order/purchase office supplies
- Arrange for equipment maintenance
- Additionally, schedule and maintain a calendar of appointments, meetings and travel itineraries for professional staff members
- Establish and maintain work unit files and databases
- Also, compose written communication and proofread documents, assist with the development, design, and production of office publications and webpages
- Prepare documents, meeting materials, attend meetings, record, transcribe and distribute meeting minutes
- Also, perform data entry; gather, assemble and format data to create reports
- Serve as Student Life Staff Support Team member
- Furthermore, carry out seamless operational/functional duties as assigned
Current Employees or Students
If you are a current employee (faculty, staff, technical service, or student) at Penn State, please log in to Workday to complete the internal application process. Furthermore, if you are a current student at Penn State and seeking employment with Penn State, please log in to Workday to complete the student application process.
Penn State Harrisburg, also called The Capital College, is an undergraduate college and graduate school of the Pennsylvania State University and it is located in Lower Swatara Township, 9 miles south of Harrisburg.
Visit the official page for more information.
Also, visit oyaop.com for more information.