Young Professional Fellowship 2020 is a deep learning program designed for Young People aged 15 to 35 years. It’s a beautiful journey of self-discovery where you deep dive into yourself with amazing people around the world. Further, the fellowship will highlight cross-cultural exchange, self-exploration, leadership development, global friendship, collaboration, and sustainable development goals & youth empowerment.
MAPS – Youth Led Organization will select 10 outstanding young people from Pakistan who are driving social change around their communities. Whether you are a social activist, vlogger or a blogger, we encourage you to apply for this fellowship. Team MAPS will cover full expenses of the selected delegates. Those 10 Fully Funded delegates will have a chance to experience the beautiful Turkey and meet hundreds of young people from different countries.
Fully funded delegates will be provided:
- Return Air-Ticket (Economy)
- Accommodation for the whole period of fellowship
- Fellowship Kit
- Conference Fee
- Site Seeing
- Cultural Evening Ceremony
- Celebration Party
- You should be 15 to 35 years from any corner of Pakistan.
- Passionate towards social entrepreneurship.
- You should fill up a complete application form to apply.
- You should have a passport (If not, we encourage you to apply for your passport)
- You can apply without IELTS/TOEFL for this Fellowship.