Fortnite Season 7 Week 8 Challenges are here and we have all of the information you need to complete them.
From completing these challenges, you are rewarded with XP, which allows you to level up faster and make progress through the battle pass.
Fans of Fortnite are always extremely welcoming of the fresh set of weekly challenges; the extra incentive to complete different tasks around the map makes the game more interesting.
Some gamers prefer to focus on levelling up and completing challenges for XP, rather than solely playing to be the last person alive in the battle royale.
Here is everything you need to know about the Fortnite Season 7 Week 8 Challenges – both Legendary and Epic:
You can expect to see the week 7 legendary challenges arrive to Fortnite on Wednesday, 28th July at 2 pm BST.
However, the epic challenges usually get released 24 hours later, so expect to see them on Thursday, 29th July at 2 pm BST.
How long do I have to complete the challenges?
For the epic challenges, you will have until the end of season 7 to complete them. So, when Fortnite Season 8 comes around, the epic challenges will reset.
However, the legendary challenges only last one week, so they will expire on Wednesday, 28th July 2021.
Here is a list of all of the confirmed legendary challenges for Fortnite Season 7 Week 8. Be advised, the numbers in brackets signify the number of times that a respective task must be carried out.
- Get Slone’s orders from a payphone (1) – 15,000 XP
- Collect access card from an IO Guard (1) – 45,000 XP
- Plant wiretaps at different key locations (3) – 30,000 XP
- Interact with an IO Operative’s computer (1) – 30,000 XP
- Mindwipe Bunker Jonesy, Swamp Stalker, or Human Bill (1) – 30,000 XP
- Converse with characters to identify an infiltrator (5) – 30,000 XP
Here is a list of all of the confirmed epic challenges for Fortnite Season 7 Week 8:
- Use Shield Potions in a single match (4) – 30,000 XP
- Collect building resources (750) – 30,000 XP
- Visit Coral Cove, Base Camp Golf, and Unremarkable Shack (3) – 30,000 XP
- Build structures (25) – 30,000 XP
- Complete bounties from bounty boards (3) – 30,000 XP
- Ignite enemy players or enemy player structures (15) – 30,000 XP
- Emote in front of a camera at Believer Beach or Lazy Lake (1) – 30,000 XP