Fortnite Season 7 Week 7 Challenges are here and we have all of the information you need to complete them.
Both the Legendary and Epic challenges have been revealed to the gaming community and now Fortnite players are just hours away from being able to complete this set of tasks.
From completing these challenges, you are rewarded with XP, which allows you to level up faster and make progress through the battle pass.
Fans of Fortnite are always extremely welcoming of the fresh set of weekly challenges; the extra incentive to complete different tasks around the map makes the game more interesting.
Some gamers prefer to focus on levelling up and completing challenges for XP, rather than solely playing to be the last person alive in the battle royale.
Here is everything you need to know about the Fortnite Season 7 Week 5 Challenges – both Legendary and Epic:
You can expect to see the week 7 legendary challenges arrive to Fortnite on Wednesday, 21st July at 2 pm BST.
However, the epic challenges usually get released 24 hours later, so expect to see them on Thursday, 22nd July at 2 pm BST.
How long do I have to complete the challenges?
For the epic challenges, you will have until the end of season 7 to complete them. So, when Fortnite Season 8 comes around, the epic challenges will reset.
Here is a list of all of the confirmed legendary challenges for Fortnite Season 7 Week 7. Be advised, the numbers in brackets signify the number of times that a respective task must be carried out.
- Construct a Wooden Hatchery (1) – 45,000 XP
- Mark an Alien Egg (1) – 45,000 XP
- Collect Records from Pleasant Park or Craggy Cliffs (2) – 30,000 XP
- Stoke Campfires Near Different Hatcheries (2) – 30,000 XP
- Collect Parenting Books from Holly Hatchery or Retail Row (2) – 30,000 XP
Here is a list of all of the confirmed epic challenges for Fortnite Season 7 Week 7:
- Use the Recon Scanner to Spot an Enemy Player (1) – 30,000 XP
- Visit Misty Meadows, Catty Corner and Camp Cod in a Single Match (3) – 30,000 XP
- Search Ammo Boxes (5) – 30,000 XP
- Defeat Riot (1) – 30,000 XP
- Reach Top Speed in a Whiplash (1) – 30,000 XP
- Drive a Whiplash Through the Storm (1) – 30,000 XP
- Complete Whiplash Time Trials (1) – 30,000 XP