Today is the day! Fortnite Season 7 Week 6 Challenges are here and we have all of the information you need to complete them.
Both the Legendary and Epic challenges have been revealed to the gaming community and now Fortnite players are just hours away from being able to complete this set of tasks.
From completing these challenges, you are rewarded with XP, which allows you to level up faster and make progress through the battle pass.
Fans of Fortnite are always extremely welcoming of the fresh set of weekly challenges; the extra incentive to complete different tasks around the map makes the game more interesting.
Some gamers prefer to focus on levelling up and completing challenges for XP, rather than solely playing to be the last person alive in the battle royale.
Here is everything you need to know about the Fortnite Season 7 Week 5 Challenges – both Legendary and Epic:
You can expect to see the week 6 legendary challenges arrive to Fortnite on Wednesday, 14th July at 2 pm BST.
However, the epic challenges usually get released 24 hours later, so expect to see them on Thursday, 15th July at 2 pm BST.
How long do I have to complete the challenges?
For the epic challenges, you will have until the end of season 7 to complete them. So, when Fortnite Season 8 comes around, the epic challenges will reset.
However, the legendary challenges only last one week, so they will expire on Wednesday, 14th July 2021.
Here is a list of all of the leaked legendary challenges for Fortnite Season 7 Week 5:
- Get Slone’s orders from a payphone (1) – 15,000 XP
- Place prepper supplies in Hayseed’s Farm (1) – 45,000 XP
- Deal damage to opponents in farms (25) – 30,000 XP
- Use an Inflate-A-Bull (1) – 30,000 XP
- Place cow decoys in farms (3) – 30,000 XP
- Damage an alien-driven saucer (25) – 30,000 XP
Here is a list of all of the leaked epic challenges for Fortnite Season 7 Week 5:
- Collect gold bars (500) – 30,000 XP
- Spend gold bars (500) – 30,000 XP
- Destroy equipment on top of Abductors (3) – 30,000 XP
- Open chests or ammo boxes in low-gravity areas (3) – 30,000 XP
- Deploy alien nanites anywhere other than Holly Hatchery (3) – 30,000 XP
- Destroy alien trees (5) – 30,000 XP