After Primal drew to a close, the invasion of aliens swamped the island of Apollo as the world was provided with an intergalactic edge that the gaming community have thoroughly enjoyed so far.
Titled “Invasion”, the map is littered with flying saucers and innovated weapons with lasers as the mysterious alien army, commanded by Doctor Slone, is looking to take control of the island.
To combat this, gamers have been provided with challenges to deter the spread of outer-space activity. While last week we saw quests relating to weaponry and damage dealt. Epic have provided a different flavour this time around.
Here is everything you need to know regarding Fortnite Season 7 Week 2 Challenges:
Fortnite Season 7 Week 2 Challenges
- Search chests at Corny Complex or Lazy Lake (7) – 30,000 XP
- Explosive damage to opponents or structures (500) – 30,000 XP
- Collect spray cans from warehouses in Dirty Docks or garages in Pleasant Park (2) – 30,000 XP
- Destroy equipment at satellite stations (15) – 30,000 XP
- Search for a graffiti-covered wall at Hydro 16 or near Catty Corner (1) – 30,000 XP
- Visit different named locations in a single match (5) – 30,000 XP
- Enter a UFO (1) – 30,000 XP
- Interact with a dead drop in Weeping Woods (1) – 45,000 XP
- Step onto a body scanner (1) – 30,000 XP
- Converse with Rich Sanchez, Rook, Marigold, Maven, or Special Forces (3) – 30,000 XP
- Deal damage with 10 tech weapons (200) – 30,000 XP
- Damage an 10 guard (1) – 30,000 XP
The challenges listed above will go live on Thursday 17th June 2021 and will be reset after seven days at 3 pm BST.
If you are looking for a specific week’s challenges – you can find them all here.